How to use:
For Windows PC:
1. Put the endoscopes USB port into your computer.
2. Install the software “Smart Camera” inside the CD.
3. Bundle application make it possible to capture images and record videoes easily through PC or laptop.
Reminder: Windows XP and a lower version of the system no need to install software (plug and play), VISTA and Windows 7/8/10 need to install the software “Smart Camera” from the CD drive.
In case you could not access the disc, here is the share link to download the “Smart Camera” in the CD drive:
This USB snake camera could work with the “Photobooth” on Mac or IPad, plug and play, just ready to go.
Remind: With a USB to micro-USB adapter, this USB endoscope could work with android device(Android 4.0 above, support OTG function) as well,at the beginning, it will take around 1 minute to get the picture transferred from the endoscope camera to your phone normally.
The picture stability is also not that good when using with android. So we do not recommend to use it with Android.
1. Camera head outer diameter: 0.33inch(8.5mm)
2.View angle: 66 degree
3.Waterproof level: IP67
4.Resolution: Support 1280×720, 1024×768, 800×600, 600×1200
5.CMOS sensor: 2.0 Megapixel
6.Best observation distance: 2.36~4 inches
*1 x Shekar Tube Length 15M/49.2ft USB Endoscope
*1 x User Manual
*1 x CD Drive
*1 x Hook
*1 x Side Mirror
*1 x Magnet
- PLUG AND PLAY: Just plug in to your USB port, install the software, and you’ll be ready to go.
- IMAGE AND VIDEO STORAGE: with the software(VLC, Smart Camera), capture videos and still photographs. Up to 1600*1200 resolutions with computer.
- DUSTPROOF WATERPROOF: IP67 with 0.33 inch diameter tube camera enables inspect area under water, gaps and holes.
- LIGHT DENSITY ADJUSTABLE：With 6 adjustable LED lights, you’ll be able to see every detail of each object in a dark area.
- NECEESSARY TOOL WITH MUTI USAGE: various of applications including HVAC inspection, vent pipe, machine equipment, engine, automotive, boat, aircraft inspection.Please Note:this appliance is not intended for medical use or personal inspection.