Winner of over 160 Game of the Year awards.
Plays on Xbox 360 and Xbox One with Backward Compatibility.
Experience an epic journey across the dying West. When federal agents threaten his family, former outlaw John Marston is forced to pick up his guns and hunt down the gang of criminals he once called friends. Experience Marston’s journey across the sprawling expanses of the American West and Mexico as he fights to bury his blood-stained past and seek a new future for himself and his family. Red Dead Redemption Game of the Year Edition also features Undead Nightmare, the companion single-player story that turns the stunning world of Red Dead Redemption upside down as a mysterious plague transforms the West into an apocalyptic fight for survival against the zombie horde.
- The Dead Eye targeting mechanic, allowing the player to slow down time for shot accuracy
- Expansive open-world gameplay set in the final years of the American Wild West.
- Massive play area filled with NPCs, made up 3 unique regions composed of towns and outposts filled with varying characters
- Morality system based on honor and fame generated by the players actions throughout the game.
- Western themed mini-games including showdowns, gambling, hunting bounties, cattle herding and five finger fillet