NieR:Automata tells the story of androids 2B, 9S and A2 and their battle to reclaim the machine-driven dystopia overrun by powerful machines. Humanity has been driven from the Earth by mechanical beings from another world. In a final effort to take back the planet, the human resistance sends a force of android soldiers to destroy the invaders. Now, a war between machines and androids rages on… A war that could soon unveil a long-forgotten truth of the world. The NieR:Automata Game of the YoRHa Edition includes the game itself and comes packed with DLC and bonus content for the full experience of the award-winning post-apocalyptic action RPG, including: Valve Character Accessory, Cardboard Pod Skin, Retro Grey Pod Skin, Retro Red Pod Skin, Grimoire Weiss Pod, Machine Mask Accessory, Exclusive set of wallpapers, and 3C3C1D119440927 DLC*. *To enjoy this content, you will need to have progressed a certain way into the main story of the game. There are also some scenes during the progression of the main game scenario in which this content cannot be accessed.
- Game of the YoRHa Edition includes the game along with DLC and bonus content for the full experience of the award-winning post-apocalyptic action RPG; see description below for complete details
- Action-packed battles and fluid combat perfect for both newcomers and experienced action gamers
- Includes RPG elements such as leveling, different weapon types, combat skills, and customizable loadouts
- The desolate open-world features beautiful vistas and a wealth of sidequests in addition to the main storyline
- Pods assist in and outside of battle and can be upgraded with new attack variations and abilities